Find me on Facebook
- Ep 45 We’re back! What age do authors break through? How to write a 93,000-word book in 6 weeks. The 7-minute workout. And author Lisa Heidke on her new book “It started with a kiss”.
- Featured in Switched on Leadership magazine
- Sydney-based businesses: do you want a business makeover?
- So you want to start a business…
- Ep 43 Words banned by UK Government; Online news sites thrive; Finland turns back on cursive writing; what YouTube knows about you; and Copywriter in Residence Bernadette Schwerdt.
Trade fairs can be very useful for your business. Make the most of this golden opportunity to build your business with these helpful tips.
Who are you trying to market to? Make sure you know exactly who it is you're pitching to if you want your marketing strategy to be truly effective.
There's no need to be overwhelmed by your social media strategy. Instead of letting it be a source of stress, manage it properly and make it work for you.