Find me on Facebook
- Ep 43 Words banned by UK Government; Online news sites thrive; Finland turns back on cursive writing; what YouTube knows about you; and Copywriter in Residence Bernadette Schwerdt.
- Get a head start into 2015.
- Ep 42 New Harry Potter stories; Novella competition; Book trailers; Create your author platform; and what kids want to read. We also talk to ghostwriter Sally Collings.
- Ep 41 Is blogging dead? The art of note-taking, novels written by computers, how to transcribe effifciently, Kidspot’s Voices of 2014, and Writer in Residence Rachael Johns.
- Ep 40 New word: “vape”; How to pitch to editors; the future of journalism; new magazine for teens; clickbait headline generator; and Writers in Residence The Minimalists.
Trade fairs can be very useful for your business. Make the most of this golden opportunity to build your business with these helpful tips.
Who are you trying to market to? Make sure you know exactly who it is you're pitching to if you want your marketing strategy to be truly effective.
There's no need to be overwhelmed by your social media strategy. Instead of letting it be a source of stress, manage it properly and make it work for you.