Find me on Facebook
- Ep 37 Having a muse, why NaNoWriMo is great for your perfectionism; self-publishers versus traditional publishers; what your handwriting says about you and how to get a website makeover. And meet Writer and Editor in Residence Bernadette Foley.
- Ep 36 Swimmers, bathers or togs? Why you should care about Google+. The top 4 ways that authors can promote their books; what to do if you have multiple offers; Write or Die; and meet InStyle editor Kirsten Galliott.
- My Life in a Minute: Chris Ducker, Seth Godin – and we turn 9!
- Feel the fear and do it anyway
- Ep 35: Celebs join the rush to write children’s books; Copyblogger closes down its Facebook page; can you plagiarise an email? What’s your favourite book? Blogging hits the big time with Foxtel’s new “Fashion Bloggers”; and meet Writers in Residence Favel Parrett.
Trade fairs can be very useful for your business. Make the most of this golden opportunity to build your business with these helpful tips.
Who are you trying to market to? Make sure you know exactly who it is you're pitching to if you want your marketing strategy to be truly effective.
There's no need to be overwhelmed by your social media strategy. Instead of letting it be a source of stress, manage it properly and make it work for you.