Find me on Facebook
- My Life in a Minute: Chris Ducker, Seth Godin – and we turn 9!
- Feel the fear and do it anyway
- Ep 35: Celebs join the rush to write children’s books; Copyblogger closes down its Facebook page; can you plagiarise an email? What’s your favourite book? Blogging hits the big time with Foxtel’s new “Fashion Bloggers”; and meet Writers in Residence Favel Parrett.
- Ep 34 Rebecca James on high expectations, print books are still winning, take criticism the right way, how to be a successful poet and more!
- Ep 33 Helen Garner’s typewriter obsession, Amazon goes head to head with Wattpad, and uber-blogger-turned author Chris Ducker’s book marketing secrets. How to manage workload when you go on holidays and a cool tool for your website.
- Australian Writers Centre
- Business books
- I'm featured on …
- Life as an entrepreneur
- On words and language
- Social Callout
- Social media
- Startup life
- Storytelling in business
- Words and writing
Trade fairs can be very useful for your business. Make the most of this golden opportunity to build your business with these helpful tips.
Who are you trying to market to? Make sure you know exactly who it is you're pitching to if you want your marketing strategy to be truly effective.
There's no need to be overwhelmed by your social media strategy. Instead of letting it be a source of stress, manage it properly and make it work for you.