Find me on Facebook
- Ep 50 The most important skills you need to start a writing career; literary profiles on Instagram; crowdsourcing your cover; when bloggers are affiliates; and Writer in Residence Peg Fitzpatrick.
- Make 2015 your most productive year yet
- Ep 49 Writers who take themselves too seriously, the decline of content mills, Hot Dudes Reading! And all your magazine writing questions answered.
- Ep 48 Harper Lee’s new book; top journalists turn to branded content; Women of Letters goes from Melbourne to New York (via Molly Ringwald); What surrounds YOUR desk? And Writer in Residence crime thriller author Candice Fox.
- Ep 47 Get the most out of writing comps; how NOT to write an obituary; sex scenes; what one blogger really earns; and Writer in Residence Nigel Bartlett.
Trade fairs can be very useful for your business. Make the most of this golden opportunity to build your business with these helpful tips.
Who are you trying to market to? Make sure you know exactly who it is you're pitching to if you want your marketing strategy to be truly effective.
There's no need to be overwhelmed by your social media strategy. Instead of letting it be a source of stress, manage it properly and make it work for you.