If you’re flying Qantas during the month of March, you can hear me chatting to host Alan Kohler on Talking Business, a program on QANTAS’s inflight entertainment radio channel.
I talk about:
- My passion for encouraging others to write through courses at the Sydney Writers’ Centre – whether it’s creative writing, novel writing, travel writing or business-related writing.
- The creation of a writing community of graduates from our courses where people can support each other as they pursue their love of writing.
- How poor writing skills can have a negative impact on a business’s bottom line.
- The ways in which social media can give a business greater engagement with its customers and lead to greater sales.
- Plans for the future with the focus firmly on continuing to nurture the current wonderful community of writers associated with the Sydney Writers’ Centre, while extending the Centre’s reach around the English speaking world.
If you’re not catching a plane any time soon, you can listen to the audio here.
Posted on 6 March 2012