Find me on Facebook
- My Life in a Minute: Chris Ducker, Seth Godin – and we turn 9!
- Feel the fear and do it anyway
- Ep 35: Celebs join the rush to write children’s books; Copyblogger closes down its Facebook page; can you plagiarise an email? What’s your favourite book? Blogging hits the big time with Foxtel’s new “Fashion Bloggers”; and meet Writers in Residence Favel Parrett.
- Ep 34 Rebecca James on high expectations, print books are still winning, take criticism the right way, how to be a successful poet and more!
- Ep 33 Helen Garner’s typewriter obsession, Amazon goes head to head with Wattpad, and uber-blogger-turned author Chris Ducker’s book marketing secrets. How to manage workload when you go on holidays and a cool tool for your website.
- Australian Writers Centre
- Business books
- I'm featured on …
- Life as an entrepreneur
- On words and language
- Social Callout
- Social media
- Startup life
- Storytelling in business
- Words and writing
Life is full of examples of people confusing the correct word to use with a totally wrong one simply because they sound alike. So here's your guide to six pairings that cannot substitute for each other, no matter what your ears may think.
Where did the word “spam” come from? How in the world did the “Blackberry” get its name? You’ll be surprised. Check out my radio spot on how the internet has evolved the English language.