Find me on Facebook
- Ep 34 Rebecca James on high expectations, print books are still winning, take criticism the right way, how to be a successful poet and more!
- Ep 33 Helen Garner’s typewriter obsession, Amazon goes head to head with Wattpad, and uber-blogger-turned author Chris Ducker’s book marketing secrets. How to manage workload when you go on holidays and a cool tool for your website.
- Ep 32 Sleep in your favourite literary home, bringing back typewriters, blogging and the law and author Kylie Ladd.
- Final day of #vidtember: Top 3 things I’ve learnt from this challenge
- Ep 31 HarperCollins accepting unsolicited manuscripts, it’s never too late to get published and New York Times bestseller Joanna Penn.
- Australian Writers Centre
- Business books
- I'm featured on …
- Life as an entrepreneur
- On words and language
- Social Callout
- Social media
- Startup life
- Storytelling in business
- Words and writing
Life is full of examples of people confusing the correct word to use with a totally wrong one simply because they sound alike. So here's your guide to six pairings that cannot substitute for each other, no matter what your ears may think.
Where did the word “spam” come from? How in the world did the “Blackberry” get its name? You’ll be surprised. Check out my radio spot on how the internet has evolved the English language.