Find me on Facebook
- Day 14 of #vidtember Day 14: Dumbing yourself down to make your spouse/partner feel better in business?
- Day 13 of #vidtember: How to reach a bigger audience on OTHER people’s podcasts
- Day 12 of #vidtember: So you want to write a business book?
- Day 11 of #vidtember: Top 3 tips on your “About” page
- Day 10 of #vidtember: Afternoon tea with Arianna Huffington
- Australian Writers Centre
- Business books
- I'm featured on …
- Life as an entrepreneur
- On words and language
- Online tools
- Power Stories
- Social Callout
- Social media
- Startup life
Life is full of examples of people confusing the correct word to use with a totally wrong one simply because they sound alike. So here's your guide to six pairings that cannot substitute for each other, no matter what your ears may think.
Where did the word “spam” come from? How in the world did the “Blackberry” get its name? You’ll be surprised. Check out my radio spot on how the internet has evolved the English language.