Find me on Facebook
- Day 21 of #vidtember: Are you using your past as an excuse NOT to have an amazing future?
- Day 20 of #vidtember: 3 tips on how to stop feeling like a fraud.
- Day 19 of #vidtember: My top 3 rules to achieve your goals faster
- Day 18 of #vidtember: My top 3 productivity tips to get stuff done
- Day 17 of #vidtember: Top 4 tools to work and collaborate remotely.
- Australian Writers Centre
- Business books
- I'm featured on …
- Life as an entrepreneur
- On words and language
- Online tools
- Power Stories
- Social Callout
- Social media
- Startup life
Life is full of examples of people confusing the correct word to use with a totally wrong one simply because they sound alike. So here's your guide to six pairings that cannot substitute for each other, no matter what your ears may think.
Where did the word “spam” come from? How in the world did the “Blackberry” get its name? You’ll be surprised. Check out my radio spot on how the internet has evolved the English language.