Find me on Facebook
- Ep 34 Rebecca James on high expectations, print books are still winning, take criticism the right way, how to be a successful poet and more!
- Ep 33 Helen Garner’s typewriter obsession, Amazon goes head to head with Wattpad, and uber-blogger-turned author Chris Ducker’s book marketing secrets. How to manage workload when you go on holidays and a cool tool for your website.
- Ep 32 Sleep in your favourite literary home, bringing back typewriters, blogging and the law and author Kylie Ladd.
- Final day of #vidtember: Top 3 things I’ve learnt from this challenge
- Ep 31 HarperCollins accepting unsolicited manuscripts, it’s never too late to get published and New York Times bestseller Joanna Penn.
- Australian Writers Centre
- Business books
- I'm featured on …
- Life as an entrepreneur
- On words and language
- Social Callout
- Social media
- Startup life
- Storytelling in business
- Words and writing
I'd appreciate it if you could take a minute to fill out an important survey on our proposed online business courses. Thank you.