Find me on Facebook
- Ep 45 We’re back! What age do authors break through? How to write a 93,000-word book in 6 weeks. The 7-minute workout. And author Lisa Heidke on her new book “It started with a kiss”.
- Featured in Switched on Leadership magazine
- Sydney-based businesses: do you want a business makeover?
- So you want to start a business…
- Ep 43 Words banned by UK Government; Online news sites thrive; Finland turns back on cursive writing; what YouTube knows about you; and Copywriter in Residence Bernadette Schwerdt.
So #vidtember is over and I’ve learnt a lot. Here are the top 3 things I’ve learn from the experience.
Are you using the past as an excuse NOT to have an amazing future? We’ve all got issues from the past. But what can you do to put them behind you and focus on creating an awesome future? Here are my tips.
So you feel like a fraud? Suffering from “Imposter Syndrome”. Here are my top 3 tips on how to get over it. This video is coming to you from inside my apartment in Sydney.
Here are my top 3 rules to achieve your goals faster. Winging its way to you from the balcony of my apartment in Sydney.
How to get more done than you think possible. Here are my top 3 productivity tips.
I work with team members all over Australia and the world. Here are my top 4 tools to work and collaborate remotely.
What kind of customer testimonials will help grow your business? I talk about the 3 elements of a truly powerful customer testimonial that will help convince your prospects.
Day 14 of #vidtember Day 14: Dumbing yourself down to make your spouse/partner feel better in business?
Today’s video comes to you from my hotel room in Melbourne. I talk about whether you should dumb yourself down to make your spouse/partner feel better in business? Are you guilty of this? Is it compassionate – or just stupid?
Do you want to reach a wider audience? Have you thought of ways you can spread your message beyond your immediate community? Well, today’s video was filmed after I appeared on the Beers, Blokes & Business podcast with Sean Callanan, Scott Kilmartin and Steve Sammartino. I talk about how you can take advantage of the current renaissance in podcasting and reach a wide audience by appearing in other people’s podcasts!