Find me on Facebook
- Make 2015 your most productive year yet
- Ep 49 Writers who take themselves too seriously, the decline of content mills, Hot Dudes Reading! And all your magazine writing questions answered.
- Ep 48 Harper Lee’s new book; top journalists turn to branded content; Women of Letters goes from Melbourne to New York (via Molly Ringwald); What surrounds YOUR desk? And Writer in Residence crime thriller author Candice Fox.
- Ep 47 Get the most out of writing comps; how NOT to write an obituary; sex scenes; what one blogger really earns; and Writer in Residence Nigel Bartlett.
- I get asked curly questions on the Flying Solo podcast.
So #vidtember is over and I’ve learnt a lot. Here are the top 3 things I’ve learn from the experience.
Are you using the past as an excuse NOT to have an amazing future? We’ve all got issues from the past. But what can you do to put them behind you and focus on creating an awesome future? Here are my tips.
So you feel like a fraud? Suffering from “Imposter Syndrome”. Here are my top 3 tips on how to get over it. This video is coming to you from inside my apartment in Sydney.
Here are my top 3 rules to achieve your goals faster. Winging its way to you from the balcony of my apartment in Sydney.
How to get more done than you think possible. Here are my top 3 productivity tips.
I work with team members all over Australia and the world. Here are my top 4 tools to work and collaborate remotely.
What kind of customer testimonials will help grow your business? I talk about the 3 elements of a truly powerful customer testimonial that will help convince your prospects.
Day 14 of #vidtember Day 14: Dumbing yourself down to make your spouse/partner feel better in business?
Today’s video comes to you from my hotel room in Melbourne. I talk about whether you should dumb yourself down to make your spouse/partner feel better in business? Are you guilty of this? Is it compassionate – or just stupid?
Do you want to reach a wider audience? Have you thought of ways you can spread your message beyond your immediate community? Well, today’s video was filmed after I appeared on the Beers, Blokes & Business podcast with Sean Callanan, Scott Kilmartin and Steve Sammartino. I talk about how you can take advantage of the current renaissance in podcasting and reach a wide audience by appearing in other people’s podcasts!