Find me on Facebook
- Ep 61 In this week’s podcast, we discuss how to balance the loneliness of writing, the late William Zinsser’s writing advice, 5 websites to visit instead of writing, and where you can get free pictures. Also meet Writer in Residence Pip Lincolne, author of Craft for the Soul
- How to makeover your email and skyrocket your productivity
- Ep 60 What you need to know about getting an agent, how Twitter can work for you, have you mourned the death of a character and how to organise a book tour yourself. Should you write a blog series, get more corporate writing work and we chat to Writer in Residence Nicole Hayes, author of One True Thing
- Ep 59 The couple who is suing because their engagement photo ended up on an erotica novel without their permission, how to crowdfund a novel, famous book titles rewritten as click bait, the wonders of Textexpander and we chat to Writer in Residence and movie star Matt Nable.
- Ep 58 The vocative comma, the Bundanon Trust residency, how to pitch non-fiction books, writing routines and Writer in Residence Pamela Hart.
So #vidtember is over and I’ve learnt a lot. Here are the top 3 things I’ve learn from the experience.
Are you using the past as an excuse NOT to have an amazing future? We’ve all got issues from the past. But what can you do to put them behind you and focus on creating an awesome future? Here are my tips.
So you feel like a fraud? Suffering from “Imposter Syndrome”. Here are my top 3 tips on how to get over it. This video is coming to you from inside my apartment in Sydney.
Here are my top 3 rules to achieve your goals faster. Winging its way to you from the balcony of my apartment in Sydney.
How to get more done than you think possible. Here are my top 3 productivity tips.
I work with team members all over Australia and the world. Here are my top 4 tools to work and collaborate remotely.
What kind of customer testimonials will help grow your business? I talk about the 3 elements of a truly powerful customer testimonial that will help convince your prospects.
Day 14 of #vidtember Day 14: Dumbing yourself down to make your spouse/partner feel better in business?
Today’s video comes to you from my hotel room in Melbourne. I talk about whether you should dumb yourself down to make your spouse/partner feel better in business? Are you guilty of this? Is it compassionate – or just stupid?
Do you want to reach a wider audience? Have you thought of ways you can spread your message beyond your immediate community? Well, today’s video was filmed after I appeared on the Beers, Blokes & Business podcast with Sean Callanan, Scott Kilmartin and Steve Sammartino. I talk about how you can take advantage of the current renaissance in podcasting and reach a wide audience by appearing in other people’s podcasts!