Australian Writers' Centre
I am Founder and Managing Director of Australian Writers' Centre, Australia's leading centre for writing courses.
Fairfax Enterprise Columnist
As a national small business commentator, my Enterprise column focuses on entrepreneurship and small business.
Editor, Latte Magazine
Keynote Speaker and MC
I speak at a selected number of events each year and also MC or facilitate corporate presentations. Clients include IBM, Telstra, Dell and others.
- Ep 37 Having a muse, why NaNoWriMo is great for your perfectionism; self-publishers versus traditional publishers; what your handwriting says about you and how to get a website makeover. And meet Writer and Editor in Residence Bernadette Foley.
- Ep 36 Swimmers, bathers or togs? Why you should care about Google+. The top 4 ways that authors can promote their books; what to do if you have multiple offers; Write or Die; and meet InStyle editor Kirsten Galliott.
- My Life in a Minute: Chris Ducker, Seth Godin – and we turn 9!
- Feel the fear and do it anyway
- Ep 35: Celebs join the rush to write children’s books; Copyblogger closes down its Facebook page; can you plagiarise an email? What’s your favourite book? Blogging hits the big time with Foxtel’s new “Fashion Bloggers”; and meet Writers in Residence Favel Parrett.
Behind the scenes on Instagram
Follow me on Twitter
Find me on Facebook