Australian Writers' Centre
I am Founder and Managing Director of Australian Writers' Centre, Australia's leading centre for writing courses.
Fairfax Enterprise Columnist
As a national small business commentator, my Enterprise column focuses on entrepreneurship and small business.
Editor, Latte Magazine
Keynote Speaker and MC
I speak at a selected number of events each year and also MC or facilitate corporate presentations. Clients include IBM, Telstra, Dell and others.
- “Why I don’t read fiction”
- My life in a minute: Mentoring, Lisa Vanderpump, Bob Geldof and a whirlwind tour of the US
- Ep 18 Kerching – Everything you need to know about pricing
- What happens when someone steals your work?
- Ep 56 The app that replaces swear words in books, how to keep copywriting clients happy, the one crucial skill you need to write well and we talk to Writer in Residence Annabel Smith
Follow me on Twitter
Find me on Facebook