Australian Writers' Centre
I am Founder and Managing Director of Australian Writers' Centre, Australia's leading centre for writing courses.
Fairfax Enterprise Columnist
As a national small business commentator, my Enterprise column focuses on entrepreneurship and small business.
Editor, Latte Magazine
Keynote Speaker and MC
I speak at a selected number of events each year and also MC or facilitate corporate presentations. Clients include IBM, Telstra, Dell and others.
- Ep 34 Rebecca James on high expectations, print books are still winning, take criticism the right way, how to be a successful poet and more!
- Ep 33 Helen Garner’s typewriter obsession, Amazon goes head to head with Wattpad, and uber-blogger-turned author Chris Ducker’s book marketing secrets. How to manage workload when you go on holidays and a cool tool for your website.
- Ep 32 Sleep in your favourite literary home, bringing back typewriters, blogging and the law and author Kylie Ladd.
- Final day of #vidtember: Top 3 things I’ve learnt from this challenge
- Ep 31 HarperCollins accepting unsolicited manuscripts, it’s never too late to get published and New York Times bestseller Joanna Penn.
Behind the scenes on Instagram
Follow me on Twitter
Find me on Facebook