Find me on Facebook
- Ep 43 Words banned by UK Government; Online news sites thrive; Finland turns back on cursive writing; what YouTube knows about you; and Copywriter in Residence Bernadette Schwerdt.
- Get a head start into 2015.
- Ep 42 New Harry Potter stories; Novella competition; Book trailers; Create your author platform; and what kids want to read. We also talk to ghostwriter Sally Collings.
- Ep 41 Is blogging dead? The art of note-taking, novels written by computers, how to transcribe effifciently, Kidspot’s Voices of 2014, and Writer in Residence Rachael Johns.
- Ep 40 New word: “vape”; How to pitch to editors; the future of journalism; new magazine for teens; clickbait headline generator; and Writers in Residence The Minimalists.
I recently read Content Rules by Ann Handley and CC Chapman. I was motivated to read their book after I went to their panel session at South by South West earlier this year. In my Enterprise post this week, I discuss why every business owner has to be a publisher.