Find me on Facebook
- Ep 35: Celebs join the rush to write children’s books; Copyblogger closes down its Facebook page; can you plagiarise an email? What’s your favourite book? Blogging hits the big time with Foxtel’s new “Fashion Bloggers”; and meet Writers in Residence Favel Parrett.
- Ep 34 Rebecca James on high expectations, print books are still winning, take criticism the right way, how to be a successful poet and more!
- Ep 33 Helen Garner’s typewriter obsession, Amazon goes head to head with Wattpad, and uber-blogger-turned author Chris Ducker’s book marketing secrets. How to manage workload when you go on holidays and a cool tool for your website.
- Ep 32 Sleep in your favourite literary home, bringing back typewriters, blogging and the law and author Kylie Ladd.
- Final day of #vidtember: Top 3 things I’ve learnt from this challenge
- Australian Writers Centre
- Business books
- I'm featured on …
- Life as an entrepreneur
- On words and language
- Social Callout
- Social media
- Startup life
- Storytelling in business
- Words and writing
I recently read Content Rules by Ann Handley and CC Chapman. I was motivated to read their book after I went to their panel session at South by South West earlier this year. In my Enterprise post this week, I discuss why every business owner has to be a publisher.