Find me on Facebook
- Ep 45 We’re back! What age do authors break through? How to write a 93,000-word book in 6 weeks. The 7-minute workout. And author Lisa Heidke on her new book “It started with a kiss”.
- Featured in Switched on Leadership magazine
- Sydney-based businesses: do you want a business makeover?
- So you want to start a business…
- Ep 43 Words banned by UK Government; Online news sites thrive; Finland turns back on cursive writing; what YouTube knows about you; and Copywriter in Residence Bernadette Schwerdt.
I recently read Content Rules by Ann Handley and CC Chapman. I was motivated to read their book after I went to their panel session at South by South West earlier this year. In my Enterprise post this week, I discuss why every business owner has to be a publisher.